The Haslar Heritage Group and Shore Leave at Haslar featured in a recorded programme in the BBC Radio 4 series ‘Open Country’
- A Visit to Haslar Hospital
- World War 2 Recollections of Haslar - Sylvia Bell VAD
- New Road Names Revealed
- Battle of Jutland Remembered
- St. Lukes Service Calendar 2016
- Arturio Fanconi - Sick Berth Attendant
- 70th Anniversary of Victory in Japan marking the end of the Second World War
- 1914-1918 RN Medical Branch Died in Service
Who's OnlineWe have 19 guests online
To those who...
The Future of Haslar
HHG have been working with the Haslar Development Company Ltd (new name for OEH Ltd) and named all the roads within Haslar for the Posta Zone authority the names being those of Famous people associated with Haslar (see Map here). The Development Company are in the process of preparing a new website with HHG support and that of Philip Woolway who undertook a Photograph file of Haslar in recent years and will undertake more.