National Heritage Days. Haslar is to participate in National Heritage Days September 10th - 13th
Haslar Arrangements: Thursday 10th and Friday 11th Mr John Hinchcliffe History Consultant to Our Enterprise Haslar Ltd will undertake 2 walks at 10:00 and 1pm ending at St Luke's.
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th HHG will undertake walks 10:00 and 1pm and will include the Memorial Gardens with Shore Leave at Haslar.
Bookings through Gosport Tourism Tel: 023 9252 2944.
NOTE: Bookings commence on Saturday 15th August 2015 and office opens at 09:30. Books and cards etc. will be on sale in St Luke's
The Haslar Heritage Group and Shore Leave at Haslar featured in a recorded programme in the BBC Radio 4 series ‘Open Country’
- 70th Anniversary of Victory in Japan marking the end of the Second World War
- 1914-1918 RN Medical Branch Died in Service
- 1939-1945 RN Medical Branch Died in Service
- Haslar's War - VE DAY
- "Noblest of Institutions" Exhibition comes to a close
- Tales from the Burial Grounds of Royal Haslar
- Captain William Balfour Baikie
- St. Lukes 50th Anniversary of Refurbishment
Who's OnlineWe have 16 guests online
To those who...
The Future of Haslar
Please visit royalhaslar.com to keep up with the plans.